TeraFlex Spare Tire Extension Bracket
When running aftermarket wheels or larger tires it is necessary to extend the mounting point of the wheel from the vehicle. It also helps to raise the spare tire to allow for clearance between the bottom of the tire and the rear bumper. This simple bracket allows you to accomplish both tasks. Extension 2.75" Offset Up (Rise) 1.75" The bracket has two lug patterns that can be used for 5 lug on 5.0" circle (JK 2007+ Wranglers) or 5 lug on 4.5" circle (TJ, YJ 1987-2006 Wranglers). If you run new JK axles in your TJ this bracket can also act as a spare adapter.
Based on the offset of the wheel, and tire size used this bracket may allow you to mount a tire that is too large to be supported by the factory bracket. If too large of a tire is used severe damage to the tailgate will occur. We do not recommend tires over 32" to be mounted on the factory tailgate tire bracket.
Easy installation, just bolt it on.
Features gussets for superior strength.
Allows you to carry a larger spare tire.
(1) TeraFlex Spare Tire Extension Bracket
Installation Hardware Kit
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H3.0000” x L11.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.