Teraflex JK Big Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors
The oversize twin-piston brake caliper provides for more clamping force, with an increased surface area while decreasing brake fade. The oversize caliper will provide a more efficient method of heat dissipation for increased stopping power.
High-performance 13.3" mill-balanced vented rotors keep the braking system cool for maximum stopping in all conditions. The dual wheel bolt pattern 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5" allows for use on multiple wheel applications. A premium e-coat finish is durable and resists rust.
Pads are high performance optimized to provide maximum surface area and reduce brake dust and noise during extreme braking. The composite-resin, semi-metallic pads increase the lifetime of the brake system.
The Heavy Duty Master Cylinder, 4303450, is required for JK Model years 2007,2008 and 2011 applications.
The simple upgrade installation requires no cutting, welding or adapter bracketry.
It is a simple bolt-on upgrade!
2009 and 2010 JK Models do not require the Heavy Duty Master Cylinder, but will benefit from its use.
In the event of no availability of the Heavy-Duty Master Cylinder, the 2009/2010 master cylinder can be used on the 2007/2008 models to gain a more acceptable pedal feel and function.
(4) Teraflex JK Big Brake Pads
(2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Twin Piston Calipers
(2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Caliper Brackets
(2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Slotted Rotors
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 92.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H13.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.