Total Chaos 2015 Colorado & Canyon Upper Control Arm
Total Chaos upper control arms feature uni-balls instead of ball-joints and are designed to be installed with aftermarket performance coil over shocks. With the Total Chaos upper control arm (UCA) and aftermarket extended travel coilovers you can achieve up to 2" of lift and an additional 2" inches of extra droop wheel travel to your 2wd or 4wd truck. King Racing currently offers one of the first coilovers designed to get the most performance out of the Total Chaos UCA. To make installation as easy as possible, Total Chaos includes special CNC spindle adapters that allow this system to be 100% bolt on.
Each Total Chaos Fab # 77504 Upper Control Arm kit includes a pair of powder coated upper arms, uni-balls, bushings and sleeves, all mounting hardware, hi-misalignment spacers, zerk fittings to lubricate control arm pivot bushings, and installation instructions.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST * Click for Details
- Careers Now Hiring , Apply Now
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.