The Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series is a luxurious vehicle packed with all sorts of bells and whistles, but underneath all of the buttons and switches it is still a very capable vehicle that sees heavy use both on and off-road worldwide. While the 200 Series has exceptional ride characteristics in stock form, it is clear to see that the suspension is in need of a serious upgrade if the vehicle is to serve any measurable amount of time in the dirt. Installing the Land Cruiser 200 Series Stage 2 system provides an enhanced level of performance that will drastically improve on and off-road vehicle ride characteristics. This system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an external remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.5 Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the SUV from front to rear. Installing 2.5" reservoir shocks front and rear ensures optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of the situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended offroad use. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2008+ Toyota Land Cruiser Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their SUV on the road as well as in the dirt.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
• Vehicle specific tuned 2.5" front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
• Adjustable coilovers from 0-3" of lift height
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8 shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for installation
• KDSS compliant
• Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: Max to 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33" Tall Tires
Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required.