Total Chaos 08-2016 Landcruiser Series 200 Long Travel System
- Tubular/plated lower control arms
- 1.5" diameter 4130 tubing
- Replaces the factory ball joints with 1" Tefon lined uniballs
- Inlcudes all mounting hardware
Total Chaos offers the first aftermarket production bolt on 2008-2016 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series vehicles. TC's kit includes tubular/plated lower control arms are built using 1.5" diameter 4130 tubing and were extended 2.5" per side. The lower arms are pre-tabbed for dual 2.5" travel shocks. TC's lower uniball adapter did not compromise ground clearance and is designed to provide maximum lower control arm and cross member ground clearance. Custom Fiberglass fenders in front are required to install 33-35" tires and trimming the front bumper is necessary.
A CORE charge of $225.00 is applied to exchange the stock lower ball joint cradle with the TC converted lower uniball mount. This shows up as a "Handling" Charge in the cart. This amount will be refunded back to you when ORW receives your OEM Ball Joint Cradles back.
08-16 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (LC200)
Features: IFS suspension system that cycles 16" of wheel travel with 4WD, and allows you to install up to a 33-35" tire.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 130.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H14.0000” x L31.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.