Off Road Warehouse Suspension Package 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 3" Teraflex
- Teraflex 3" Spring Lift Kit
- Teraflex Front Forged Trackbar
- Teraflex Rear Spare Tire Relocator
- Fox Performance Series 2.0 Shocks and Stabilizer
- Toyo Open Country AT Tires
- American Eagle Wheels
- Installed with an alignment (When Selected)
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Labor/Parts Warranty
- Contact us to customize any ORW Suspension kit
Off Road Warehouse presents a Jeep Wrangler Suspension worthy of your daily-driver, or weekend crawler.
Our price for this system installed is $6299.99 + tax
The system features a Teraflex 3" Spring Kit with all the necessary alignment components installed, along with Fox Performance Series shocks, Toyo Tires, and American Eagle Wheels.
The TeraFlex JK 3” Suspension Lift Kit delivers everything that you need to tackle some serious trails. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
This kit includes 3” lift coil springs, front adjustable track bar, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar links, rear track bar bracket, bump stops and all necessary hardware.
This kit will allow you to run up to a 35” tire. Aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required, or use stock wheels with TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (#1055000 - 2 sets).
Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Fox Performance Series Shocks
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST * Click for Details
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.