Off Road Warehouse Suspension Package 2009-2014 Ford F150 Bilstein 5100 Series System
- Bilstein 5100 Series Struts and Rear Shocks
- Specialty Products Alignment Cams
- Toyo Open Country AT/2 Tires
- Method Race Wheels
- Installed with an alignment
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Labor/Parts Warranty
- Road Hazard Warranty for Tires
- Contact us to customize any ORW Suspension kit
Off Road Warehouse presents a Ford F150 Suspension worthy of your daily-driver, or weekend toy.
The system features a set of Bilstein 5100 Struts and Rear Shocks with all the necessary alignment components installed, along with Toyo Tires, and MR301 The Standard Method Race Wheels.
This system is covered by our 3 Year/36,000 Mile warranty and Tire Road Hazard warranty.
Due to their larger tires and heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorber‘s damping ability. The Bilstein B8 5100‘s monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 200.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H40.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.