Off Road Warehouse Suspension Package 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 2.5" Teraflex
- Teraflex 2.5" Spring Lift Kit
- Teraflex Front Forged Trackbar
- Teraflex Rear Spare Tire Relocator
- Fox Adventure Series 2.0 Shocks
- Radar Renegade R7 M/T Tires
- Ion Alloy 171 Black Wheels
- Installed with an alignment
- Contact us to customize any ORW Suspension kit
Off Road Warehouse presents a Jeep Wrangler Suspension worthy of your daily-driver, or weekend crawler.
Our price for this system installed is $4399.99 + tax
The system features a Teraflex 2.5" Spring Kit with all the necessary alignment components installed, along with Fox Adventure Series shocks, Renegade R7 Tires, and Ion Alloy Wheels.
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JKU 2.5” LIFT KIT comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• JKU Wrangler
• LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
Fox Adventure Series Shocks
The 2.0 Adventure Series IFP smooth body shocks give you increased ride quality and the control you need when heading into the unknown. They use our proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions.
The large 5/8 inch alloy steel shock shaft adds increased strength and rigidity. The shafts are hard chrome plated and heat-treated to resist pitting and scratches that can damage shaft seals. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
Our bolt on, 2.0 Adventure Series IFP shocks provide increased damping in any terrain. Where will your adventure take you?
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST * Click for Details
- Careers Now Hiring , Apply Now
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.