BDS 8'' Front, 8'' Rear Lift for 73-76 Chevrolet/GMC Pickup/Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 Ton 4wd
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 8'' Front, 8'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 8" Lift Kit for 1973 - 1976 GM 4WD K5 Blazer/Jimmy, K10 / K15 1/2 ton Suburban and pickup trucks
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs. This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, brake line relocation brackets, sway bar drop brackets, 4" steering arm, 3" steering block, and transfer case drop as well as many other options. The rear lift kit includes new 6" rear Glide-Ride leaf with all the performance features of the front spring with a 2" block and u-bolts.
1. The rear springs that come in this kit are designed to replace stock 52" eye to eye springs. Some vehicles produced during this time period were manufactured with 56" rear springs. You must measure your stock springs (center of eye to center of eye) before order to make sure you get the correct springs.
2. Both driveshafts will need to be lengthened, exhaust modification required and aftermarket extended brake lines will be required. 3. Emergency brake cable extension may be required.
73-76 Chevrolet/GMC Pickup/Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 Ton 4wd
Lift Height Front: 8''
Lift Height Rear: 8''
Max Tire Size: 38x15
- Item Requires Shipping
- 295.8 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.