BDS 6'' Front, 6'' Rear, Ultimate Lift for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for the 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This kit comes with the BDS 5" front and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System. These spring feature tapered leafs, anti-friction pads, bolt style leaf alignment clamps and a full military wrap to protect your spring eyes from the rocks. If you are actually capable of breaking the main leaf, the military wrap will allow you to limp home off the trail. These springs are made to perform offroad as well as get you to and from work. The box kit includes new urethane spring eye bushings and shackle bushings, u-bolts, front track bar relocation bracket to center the axle, bump stop extensions, a power steering pitman arm for correct steering angles, new spring eye bolts, ultimate sway bar disconnects, stainless steel DOT approved braided brake lines, and 1" shackles to allow your springs to really flex.
1. May require driveshaft lengthening if equipped with 13"( u-joint to u-joint) driveshaft.
2. May require larger diameter driveshaft if equipped with a 41-1/2" front driveshaft.
3. A slip yoke eliminator and dual cardan style rear driveshaft is required.
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Lift Height Front: 6''
Lift Height Rear: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 234.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.