Fox Shox Performance Series Steering Stabilizer for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 2wd/4wd
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8'' hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD/4wd
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W2.5000” x H2.5000” x L41.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST * Click for Details
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.