Trail Gear HD Shift Spring (T-Case)
- Tightens Shifter Feel
The stock transfer case shift springs tend to give a sloppy feel to the shifters and can lead to the transfer case shift lever popping out of gear on the trail. We recommend heavy duty shift springs be used with any 4.70 gear set or dual adapter installation. Use two springs for rear transfer case and one spring in the front crawl box. Fits all gear driven, Toyota transfer cases from 1979-1995.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.