Trail Gear Solid Axle Swap, Kit A for 96-04 Toyota Tacoma
- Complete, User Friendly
- Engineered for Maximum Durability
- Includes Support Gussets
- Stronger Than Factory
Trail-Gear is proud to be the first in the industry to develop a series of Tacoma SAS Kits for 95-04 Tacoma's that are complete, user friendly, and affordable. Trail-Gear has a great respect for the Tacoma and the Tacoma market, so we have dedicated our resources to developing a full line of Tacoma products. Every Tacoma component in these kits have been engineered for maximum durability and tested using the most advanced engineering technology in the industry. With our full color, in-depth installation instructions, anyone with minimal mechanical and welding skills can install these kits in one or two weekends.
Trail-Gear offers three different Tacoma SAS kits. We feel that offering a selection allows the customer to pick the kit that is best suited and priced for their unique build. All gussets and frame supports are included, so the Tacoma will be much stronger when you finish than it was from the factory. These kits are built by Tacoma owners, for Tacoma owners. If you have any questions you can call our technical support line with confidence that you will be speaking with a fully trained professional, who will assist you with any questions that you may have during your installation.
SAS Kit A Includes:
- Front Spring Hanger
- All Spring and Shackle Bushings
- Shock Hoops
- 5125 Bilstein Shocks (Your Size Choice)
- Frame Tube Jigs
- Frame Tubes
- Shackle Mount Kit
- Front Frame Reinforcement Plates (w/IFS Box Mount Kit Incorporated)
- Steering Shaft
- Steering Couplers
- Fire Wall Plate
- Bump Stop Kit
SAS Kit B Includes Everything in Tacoma SAS Kit A Plus:
- Front Extended Brake Line
- Fully Loaded Left and Right Calipers
- Left and Right Caliper Hard Lines
- Vented Brake Rotors
- Knuckle Service Kit w/Wheel Bearings
- U-Bolt Flip Kit
- Tacoma High Steer Kit
- Fully Loaded Six Shooter Knuckle Kit
- Knuckle Hardware
- 86-88 IFS Steering Box
- Oil Pan Kit
- Power Steering Hose Conversion Kit
- Single T-Case Crossmember
- Full Color Installation Instructions
SAS Kit C Includes Everything in Tacoma SAS Kit B Plus:
- Rock Assault Front Axle Housing
- Dirty 30s 30 Spline Birfield/Axle Kit
- Assembled 3rd Member
- Your Choice of a Detroit or ARB Locker
Note: Compressor is included in Kit C w/ARB Locker.
Note: If you have a 3.4L engine, you may need to replace your radiator. See steps 116-120 of the instructions for more information.
Note For SAS Kit A Only: With single case applications, a high clearance t-case crossmember is required. Rock Defense Tacoma Single T-Case Crossmember, 120198-1-K. Additional oil pan clearance may be required. See our Tacoma SAS Oil Pan Kit for more information.
Note For SAS Kit C Only: You will need a used set of hubs and spindles to complete the axle housing build.
1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.