Icon 0-3'' Stage 1 Suspension System for 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma
- Allows for Leveling of Truck
- Provides Great Ride Quality
- Adjusts from 0-3'' Lift
- Shocks Valved Specifically for the Truck
This Stage One Suspension for your 96-04 Tacoma PreRunner or 4wd will enhance your on and offroad performance. The front coil-over shocks are valved specifically for the Tacoma and will give you clearance to run 33'' Tall Tires. Select below to choose Extended Travel Front Coil-over shocks if you plan to run and Aftermarket Upper Control Arm. The rear Reservoir shocks are a great upgrade from the factory shocks and are tuned to match the front coil-over shocks. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 4.5'' back spacing.
- 5-8610 - Standard Travel Front Coil-over Shock Kit
- 5-7506 & 5-7507 - Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 95.5 and Up
Lift Inches: 3''
Shocks Included: No
Max Tire Size: 285/75R16
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L39.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.