Teraflex Fox Shock Complete Kit for 07-Current Jeep Wrangler JK and Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited w/2.5-4'' Lift
- Made of 6061 Aluminum
- Tuned for the JK
- 5/8'' alloy steel shafts
- 200 PSI nitrogen charged
We partnered with FOX Racing Shox to create a lightweight aluminum body, long travel performance shock with TeraFlex specific valving to handle the extreme demands that a PreRunner requires. Our testing with the Fox Racing Shox development team in the southern California desert resulted in of the most performance oriented race-ready shocks available today. On-site tuning, specific TeraFlex valving and extensive driver feedback data results in this formidable shock that handles some of the toughest and fastest trails out there.
Because our Fox valving codes are proprietary, these exclusive PreRunner valved shocks are only available through TeraFlex and our Authorized Dealers. If you have a TeraFlex LCG PreRunner suspension system, and want shock performance to match, don't substitute - get TeraFlex tuned Fox Racing Shox.
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum shock body
- Impact cold forged body construction
- Black anodized 6061-T6 Billet aluminum eyelets & body caps
- Hard anodized aluminum body for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum shock body produces superior heat dissipation
- Pressure balanced shock for superior handling characteristics
- Shock engineering maintains maximum tire contact patch at all critical points of suspension travel
- Velocity sensitive valve plates
- 5/8'' alloy steel shafts, heat treated and hard chrome plated
- 200 psi nitrogen gas pressurized for optimal performance
- Snap-ring retention assembly prevents vibration induced unthreading
- Internal Floating Piston reduces cavitation
- Aircraft-grade 'red' shock oil provides superior hot/cold temperature resistant properties
- TeraFlex Elite LCG PreRunner performance tuned
07-Current Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
07-Current Jeep Wrangler JK
Front Shock Type: Remote Reservoir
Shock Travel: 10.9''
Extended Length: 26.4''
Collapsed Length: 15.5''
Mounting Type: Barpin/Stem
Rear Shock Type: Remote Reservoir
Shock Travel: 11.2''
Extended Length: 27.65''
Collapsed Length: 16.45''
Mounting Type: Eye/Eye
- Item Requires Shipping
- 33.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H10.0000” x L39.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.