Rugged Ridge Crossover Steering Conversion Kit
- Heavy Duty Design
- Steel Construction
- Black Powdercoat Finish
Beef up your ride with Rugged Ridge steering components. This is a bolt-on solution for preventing bent tie rods from wheeling with larger tires. The tubes are 1 1/4'' ID SAE 1018 steel that is cold rolled, pierced, and drawn through dies to produce a wall thickness of 1/4''. This is true DOM tubing with no seams or welds to fail. Heavy-duty 7/8'' rod ends feature standard tapered ends to fit stock knuckle applications. You get one ton strength without any modifications to your steering knuckles. The Heavy-Duty Crossover Steering Conversion Kit replaces the bump-steer prone inverted Y-type steering system. This kit connects the drag link to the end of the tie rod at the wheel, giving a better steering angle and better leverage. If your vehicle is lifted a crossover steering system is a must!
1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L55.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.