Heatshield Thermaflect Sleeve 2 1/4'' ID 10' Long Hook and Loop
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90 percent of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, lower air intake temperatures, protects wires from melting
- Hook and Loop
Shield your wiring, lines, and cables safe from heat. Forget about that old fire silicone sleeving (450F max); Thermaflect Sleeve acts as a thermal barrier capable of reflecting up to 95 percent of radiant heat away (requires minimum of 1 inch of airspace). It is excellent to use on your fuel lines, wiring looms, air intake, intercooler pipes, and air conditioner hoses. By keeping fuel and air intake temperatures cool it helps to prevent vapor lock, improves performance, improves mileage and also reduces fuel evaporation.
Weight there is more; a 3 foot length our Thermaflect Sleeve weighs less than 6 inches of the silicone fire sleeve of the same diameter. Though it weighs much less, it offers superior radiant heat protection. Thermaflect Sleeve withstands 1100F of continuous radiant heat and 500F direct heat. Also available in a hook and loop seam.
Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.Material: Proprietary Aluminized Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.