Total Chaos 05+ Frontier & Xterra / 09+ Suzuki Equator U.C.A.
- Bolt On
- 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Powdercoated Silver with Clear Coat
Total Chaos pioneered the first bolt on Upper Control Arm system for the 05+ Frontier, XTerra/Pathfinder & 09+ Suzuki Equator that eliminates the factory ball joint and incorporates a 1" Teflon lined uniball for maximum travel. New alternative brands supply a smaller 7/8" uniball. This system is 100% bolt on and includes stock length replacement control arms that are manufactured using 4130 chromoly tubing. Factory upper arms contact the coil bucket during droop wheel travel. The contact is more noticeable when aftermarket coil spacer's, lift kits or shocks have been installed. TC UCA's incorporate a urethane droop stop pad which contacts the coil bucket during droop travel. Unbolting the steering shaft is required to remove the factory upper control arm bolt on the rear pivot.
05-11 Nissan Frontier
05-11 Nissan Xterra
09-11 Suzuki Equator
Features: 3" extended upper and lower control arms utilize 1" Teflon lined uniballs that replace factory ball joints and increase articulation angles while adding overall component strength.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST * Click for Details
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.