Bilstein 5125 for Custom Applications
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Zinc finish
- Self adjusting deflecting disc valving
- Limited 90day warranty
The 5125 Series offers Bilstein technology for custom lifted applications. 5125 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life.
VALVING: Compression 575 / Rebound 1600BODY: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
BODY PLATING: Triple C Zinc Plated
MOUNTING:Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
Shock Type: Monotube (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Mounting Type:Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
Old Part Number
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.6 lbs.
- W2.9500” x H2.9500” x L26.8000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.